Release date: 1/12/14
Platform: iOS Android
Price: free up to level 10
Price full version: $0.99 / £0.79 / € 0.89
In our world, entropy is always on the rise.
The Poor Devil is a brainchild of 19th-century Scottish physicist James Clerk Maxwell.
In this game, when you separate the fast particles from the slow ones, you are trying to reduce the entropy of the system.
See how difficult that becomes when the number of particles increases!
- Hall of Fame to see the place you've earned while playing
- 60 levels of increasing difficulty
- Unlock levels as you play
- Share your results with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
- In-app purchase to upgrade to the full version